Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Easter

Baby, 17 or 18 year old mare


Thursday snuck up on me and therefore, this post isn't very impressive.  Sorry, but I think this week, or at least this post, is going to be very short.
 
I've been staying busy with writing, riding, and finishing 10th grade school.  We have some Easter plans and will be spending time with Mom's side of the family. 
 
If I don't get back before Easter, I hope you all enjoy this season.  Happy Easter! 
 
Mark 16:5-7
 
As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. 
"Don't be alarmed," he said.  "You are looking for Jesus of Nazarene, who was crucified.  He has risen!  He is not here.  See the place where they laid him.
But go, tell his disciples and Peter, 'He is going ahead of you into Galilee.  There you will see him, just as he told you.'"
 
: )
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment