Thursday, April 7, 2016

7 Minutes of Brandings

Hello Blog Readers!
 
Honestly, it's too easy for me to forget that my normal adventures are--or could be--your next abnormal, exciting, or interesting story to read. 

Thus, I'm trying to dig deeper in my everyday life and find the things I am so use to and turn them into blog content that interests the readers. 

All of this has brought me here. 
 
Branding season is in full swing out in this part of the country!  

In this post, however, I am not going to post the normal branding pictures and then explain all that happened.  Well, I will mention that on Monday when we went to our third branding, we had the privilege to meet and work with Chuck Swisher (professional bullfighter). 

But I am doing something different.

I have put my time and energy into a video I think you'll enjoy.  I used video clips from a branding the other day, some of my own pictures, and even some pics Dad, Mom, and cousin Callie took at other brandings throughout the years.


My hope is that after you finish watching it, you'll be filled with an even deeper knowledge of the sounds of brandings, the fun we have at them, and what I've personally come to love.

Please be sure to turn on the volume button in the video.
Thanks for reading...err...watching!




3 comments: