Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ladybug

Well howdy, folks!  It's time for yet another picture post. 

This week a little ladybug will be our star.  She (or he, which is weird to think about) joined me while I sat on the porch, enjoying a beautiful evening.  I snapped this picture and let the bug pass by. 


Here's something to think about...

What if every time you blinked your eyes, something disappeared.
What is the very last thing you'd want to hold on to?
 
I personally find this hard to answer.  I like and love so many things and people.  I would try not to blink and we all know how hard and impossible that is!  It's kind of a frightening thought when dwelled on.  
 
I know, I know.  I've never done a post like this, and it's a little out there, but I thought of this a few months back (or was it a year?) and just now decided to put it in a blog post.
 
So what would be your answer?  : )


2 comments: