Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The "I'm Sorry" Post

I'm sorry. 

You might be thinking, "what is she talking about."  Well, I'm sorry for not writing better blog posts.  Maybe some of you are happy with the ones you're reading, others might not feel the same.  I read some that I like and I read some that I don't like.

I have been working so hard to grow my list of "boardies" (pets I board) that anything other than Facebook and Pinterest hasn't been very active.  In addition to working on my pet boarding page and selling odds and ends on Facebook, I've been doing my junior year of high school, house sitting, taking care of the "fort" when Dad and Big J. were elk hunting, and whatever a ranch life requires.  Therefore, blogging has (Sadly) been pushed to the side. 

I find myself asking, "what should I post?" about every single week!  I don't get much feedback, and I know that's because it's sorta harder to comment on this Blogger setup.  I might not even be writing things worthy of a comment.  So, please, don't start feeling bad for not leaving a comment!  As long as I get a few views, I know my blog isn't dead.  (Though sometimes I wonder if it is...  Again, that's not anyone's fault, but mine if I'm not taking time to write anything good.)  

You know, blogging isn't the easiest thing on Earth.

But, that's where I'm at about now. 

So...

Is there anything you readers want me to talk about on this blog?  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

P.S. this doesn't mean I'm going to quit this blog!  : )

3 comments:

  1. Hey Savannah!

    I love reading your blog! So you better keep on posting. I get behind sometimes (I'm catching up right now) but I always enjoy coming and reading about what all is going on. The fan and I are watching Temple Grandin right now based on your suggestion.

    As far as suggestions go, I think you are doing great, but my favorite blog posts are the ones that talk about all y'all have been doing out there! My mom told me that you all have been cleaning out the shop more, and I remembered that one post I really enjoyed on here was the one that showed the new tack area! I always love reading about and seeing what y'all have done out around there, and of course your taxidermy and interesting things you have found! I need to have a look over of some bones or skulls again soon to buy from you for christmas presents.

    Keep on blogging!
    Love you,
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the fam* meaning mom, dad, the dogs and I!

      Delete
    2. Oh, thank you, Callie! This makes me smile from ear to ear. I'll keep those ideas in mind and will continue to post.

      I'll also keep an eye out for cool bones and skulls. : )

      Thank you so much.
      Love you all too! ~Savannah

      Delete