Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The Back Burner

I've been on go mode for the last couple of years.  My business has taken off and grown.  I've been serving at my church.  I've been helping with the county fair, VBS, and the ranch whenever needed.  Not to mention hobbies and day to day activities/duties.  I've been spread thin during the day and have had too much on my plate most weeks.  Writing (even just journal entries at the end of the day) has dropped.  I'm not happy about it either.  And obviously, my blog has suffered. 

A lot of good things have happened lately, don't get me wrong.  But a lot of bad things out of our control have sprung up also.  It's been an overwhelming and stressful time for both myself and my family.  I know God has it under control and He knows how everything will turn out; we need only to trust in Him.

In the meantime, I feel like I need to make some changes, slow down a bit, and really focus on God more.

So, with a slightly saddened, but also relieved heart, I am going to put this blog on the back burner.  I may return to it and continue writing posts in the future, or I might not.  Whether I do or not, I just wanted to get on here and write this post.  I am one who does not want to simply stop writing on here and leave everyone wondering where I went.  

I am still on the ranch, on The Homestead.  I'm still running Savannah's Pet Boarding, I'm still trying to write, and I'm still doing a bunch of other things.

It has been fun during all of these years of blogging and I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.    : )

No comments:

Post a Comment