Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thrift Store Finds


Thursday has made it!  This week, I was actually waiting on today.

On Tue. we three girls headed to a nearby town and went to the et cetera shop.  That was fun!  I went wanting to get Ambrosia another outfit, and that's just what I came out with.  

This vintage dress was made in Hawaii.  I especially like long, flowing sleeves and the square collar.  It fits my mannequin perfectly, making this buy worth the two dollars I paid.

As we were about to check out, I glanced behind me.  Instantly my eyes fell on a fake typewriter.  I pictured it sitting on my roll top desk and realized that it fit my personality, so Little J. bought it for me as an early birthday present.  It's kind of like a paper weight, I guess.  Really, I have no idea what this typewriter is for, except for decoration.  : ) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment