Thursday, February 26, 2015

100th Post

I know, I'm late in the day, but at least I am posting today.

Today was great!  It was cold and we had a few flurries, but thankfully, I was able to take my driving test.  First try, I PASSED!  Yay!  I'm so thankful and glad. 
So now I can drive.  Who knows where I'll go with this license.  Anyway, I'm glad to have it behind me and know that I can drive without another person if I need to.  (I like driving by myself so much better.)

 
After taking the test, we celebrated by eating ice cream cones...and shopping.  Shopping always sneaks its way into town outings, doesn't it?  Living on a ranch out of town, you buy what you need when you go to town.  No quick trips to pick up a bag of chips. 
 
And now, I am quickly trying to think of and type a post for you all.  I think this candle picture is quite pretty.  Orange and glowing.  As cold air floats around, this picture is almost warm.  Enjoy and keep safe.  : )

2 comments:

  1. Good feeling when you get your driving test behind you and you passed! (I remember.) I like driving by myself too. One thing you can sing as loud as you want and not care how you sound. lol

    ReplyDelete